Monday, July 20, 2015

Looking forward to a new year!

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my classroom blog. This website is a great way for me to share pictures and news from our classroom. To start this year off let me tell you a little bit about myself!

This is going to be my sixth year as an elementary teacher. After college I decided to pick up and move to Florida! My first four years were spent in Citrus Springs where I taught first grade for two years and third grade for two years. I then decided to move back to Ohio where I was born and raised. This will be my second year teaching third grade in Strongsville and I am very excited! 

This is going to be a very busy year for me as I am in the process of planning my June 2016 wedding and I couldn't be more excited! I have a lot on my plate, but wouldn't want it any other way! 

I will post an updated supply list that will be more geared toward my classroom. I will put a * next to the items that are different from the Drake supply list to make it easier for you. If you have already purchased the supply boxes from school that will work just fine! :-)

I look forward to meeting you all in August and hope you are enjoying what is left of summer vacation!

Miss Hinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment